Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:05:17 EDT
TM wrote:
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Nice...but...NOT NOW!
>She was such a cute thing..smelled all the foods, trying to decide which
>ones she liked....NEVER yawned with her little teeth showing..NOT NOW.
>Now she yawns like she is looking at a rat 10 times her size,,... She was
>such a cute thing...
>
>I want to go to the shelter and tell that owner a thing of two!!!  They've
>turned my cute little loveables into NIGHTMARES!!
>
>What are thes horrible people up to?  The ferrets come back in very strange
>habits and not even the same condition as I took them..

>What did these horrible people do to my babies??  It appears there is more
>here than meets the eye!!!

>Believe me I am NEVER taking them there again!!  Those horrible (supposely
>loveable ferett) people!!

This is a joke right? I rarely post, but this had my blood boiling!

Everything you describe is NORMAL ferret behavior!  I can't believe that
your insinuating a shelter taught your ferret to smell its feces and to
yawn with the intent to frighten you!

It sounds like you are a very inexperienced ferret owner.  The fact that
you forgot to take your ferret's food to the shelter and then asked them
to just feed whatever they had, proves that.  The fact your writing such a
ridiculous posting full of such ludicrous innuendos proves it even more!

If your ferrets are such NIGHTMARES to you now, it sounds like they need a
new home!  One that is capable of understanding ferret behavior and that
will love them all the more because of it!

Grow up and stop bashing ferret shelters because of your failure to
understand ferrets!

Dee