Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:32:46 -0800
Hi everyone I want to say thank you to everyone that gave me suggestions
regarding the smell of ferrets in the house.  Its really great to be part
of this mailing list!!!!

I have another question for S. Cal. ferret owners :)  I live in W. Covina
and wonder where can I get wood pellets around the area or Gardena area
( where I work).  I use the litter a lot so I want to find a better way
to save up money for the long run and hope anyone out there around the
area can tell me where I can find wood pellets here.  Home Depot or
Lowes don't carry them here nor walmarts.

Thank you all again in advance!!!!

Mike