From:
Ann Badnadge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:52:44 +0100
Hi All
just wanted to thank all those that helped out with the Ferrets for dummies
book .Especially Ulrike from the West Wales ferrets sanctuary here in the
UK ..  for all those other U.k.  members that would like the book then go
to amazon.co.uk and put ferrets in the search..  you do not have to put the
whole of your credit card number in to purchase it .their response time was
terrific..  I placed the order yesterday at 11-00 and it was brought to the
door this morning at 09-00..  I have glanced through it and as soon as my
dear one lets go of it I will have a good read.  no excuse now for all you
UK members not to get it.....
Big hugs and loud dooks to you all
 ..Eggy Annie