From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 08:15:18 -0500
Greeting all!

As it was mentioned, I'm gonna be at Ferretstock 2002 in Maryland this
weekend!  I can't wait!  It's supposed to be a blast!  I missed last year
due to my back and being preggers, but I'm abandoning the boys (hubby and
baby) this year to attend!  I'd love to know who's going to be there this
year!  I'm looking forward to meeting those of you who attend!

And yes, I will be signing books as long as the proceeds go to Barb's
awesome shelter! Hope you all can attend!

Kim Schilling