Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:40:39 -0400
>My husband decided that recording two of HIS shows Sunday afternoon
>was more important than recording "Animal Rescue"

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAA-SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!  ::pant pant pant::
OH GOD.  That was worthy of 9 pee points right there.  Sucks to
be you, doesn't it!

What's that I hear? The NFL Fox/ESPN theme song eminating from your
household? I hear the shutters rattling from the trumpets blaring the
opening them! "Dun dun dun dddddddddddun baa bah babaaaaaa". I have
the ringtone. Would you like it? Sounds like you don't hear enough
often enough. Omg, I kill me ...

>Men..can't live with 'em and can't legally hunt them..lol.

That's most awesome!  Love that saying!

Wolfy ... who OWNS her husbands "twins"
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha