From:
Mooney Norma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 1994 12:48:56 -0500
        Hi everyone. I hope you all had happy holidays (did everyone buy
presents for their furries...Molly got a new purple towel for her
cage...no, she isn't in it very often.. and a purple squeeky toy...i'm sure
purple is her favourite color, even though i think ferrets are color
blind). Unfortunately, i can only access my FML from school, so when i got
in here this morining there were 24 mailings for me to read. I couldn't
read them all and (tragically) had to delete some. I wish I could get
modem access, but...oh well. --hope i didn't miss anything too important.
        Molly was also quite happy to get to visit with her best friend,
Beckett. Beckett is my boyfriend's ferret, and since he lives 3 hours away
Molly and i only get to see him and Beckett once in a while. It was a
great holiday! Molly and Beckett are always so happy to see each other
again and, basically, ignore Ross and I during their visits.
        Well, now to the question...
If your ferret is "pooping" well, every day, is that an assurance that
she does not have an internal blockage (even partial)? One of the kids got
hold of popped balloon bits (from New Year's eve) and pooped them out over
the next couple of days. We don't know if it was Molly or Beckett and
there are no signs of anything in their poop now. We gave them both some
Petromalt...in case that would help.  Are they ok?
        Thanks.
Norma-ann and Molly Mae.
p.s."hi Beckett!"
p.p.s I would also like to send my condolences to everyone who lost
a ferret in 93. As i mentioned, i read my FML at school in a big computer
lab, and whenever i read about some poor ferret who died i have to look
away from the computer so i won't start crying in front of everyone!