From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 06:57:10 -0400
Dear Krista,

I read your post and my heart goes out to you.  I cannot offer much in
the way of comfort, only my own experience.  I have lost many ferrets,
and I can tell you it is not easy They touch your heart and capture your
soul.  As the days go by, your loss will not get easier, but it will
become easier to bear.

Little Arthur would want you to give some other little ferret the same
love you gave him, and the same chance he had at being happy.  There are
so many who never experience what your Arthur had.  Be of good faith.

Know that Arthur is in a better place, he is not in pain, and love knows
no boundaries.  Keep him tucked away in your heart, and he will live
forever.

You are in my prayers

Marilyn and the gang at Ledoux Hospice.