From:
PGNA Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 2009 02:07:30 -0800
C'mon guys. I'm REALLY getting tired of photographing just dogs and
the very infrequent cat. I want some FERRETS! I even have a sleigh to
put them in and a ferret-sized Santa chair :) But of course your dogs,
cats, reptiles, whatever are all welcome as well.

I've been doing holiday pet photos at the All the Best Pet Care stores
in the Seattle area. Between the two four hour shifts last weekend at
the Madison and Mercer Island store and four hours today at the Queen
Anne store I've already raised $635 for Old Dog Haven
http://www.olddoghaven.org
Interestingly enough, I'm not a volunteer for them. I volunteer with
Purrfect Pals no-kill cat shelter and a fellow volunteer manages one of
the stores. She knows I do pics for Purrfect Pals so asked if I'd do
one shift at one of their stores - I ended up signing up to do five :)

Tomorrow I'll be at the Ballard store at 1909 NW Market Street from
12-4PM. For a minimum donation of $20.00 you'll get two 4x6 prints and
then I'll crop and email ALL the good shots I got of your pets within
acday or so. With the exception of around $20-$30 each shoot to cover
my ink and paper costs ALL the money is going to Old Dog Haven. I'll
definitely be contacting some local ferret shelters about doing pics
sometime soon to raise funds for them as well.

Here's a link to some of the pics from last weekend and Purrfect Pals
photo shoots -
http://www.organizedbycats.com/pawsforacausephotos.htm
and a slideshow of some of last weekend's pics -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz7Ftel9b4A

Laura Holland
Paws for a Cause Pet Photos by Laura
Sponsored by Cascade Accounting & Tax Services
www.organizedbycats.com