From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 13:01:23 -0600
Hey Everybody,

Well, woke up to several inches of snow this morning.  It is glorious
outside.  All the trees are covered and it is just plain beautiful.

I rushed home after my doc's appt.  this morning and took the fuzzies
outside for a romp.  Of course, my all time champion snow snorkler is Miss
Pookie Bear.

I say of course, since she is a Canadian fert.  And in places we had around
6 inches of the powdery white stuff and she would just dive in and all you
could see is the snow being pushed up.  hehe.

Never mind that she was the first out, everytime I came back in with another
bunch of ferts, she would greet me on the back of my big red chair and wait
for her turn again.  So she got to go outside 3 times total.  And as she
can't hear very well, traffic noise doesn't bother her.

And bless her little heart, she came to me when I called her.  How you say?
Hand signals.  Nope, she wasn't on a lead but she stays close to Ma when she
is out.  She was christianed Snow Bunnie last year by her Pa and I think it
fits her wonderfully.

BTW, I got me lots of Pookie kisses when I came back in too.  Maybe she will
just have to go outside again, so Ma can get some more fert kisses. ;-)

Maggie Mae and the 25 Snow Bunnie Monkeys