Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:42:00 -0500
Some how message got stopped mid voice.  At any rate SaraFerret said she
was tired and for me Mommy to finish up her confession.

Many years ago when I became owned by her I didnt know squat about
ferrets.  My daughter had give SaraFerret to her stepbrother and
apparently he had abused poor little Sara-as a result some teeth were
knocked out giving her dat lisp and causingsome brain damage as well as
a sharp bite which she always did every day-- even the day we took her
to the vet.  I have heard that some people dont like the way she talks
but we are working on her diction.  But try as we might she is just going
to have to be accepted as the lisping and sometimes very ungrammatical
ferret she is.  SaraFerret was my first ferret and you would think that
would have cured me but nope went on to get 10 more over the years most
rescues and even the post week a beautiful champagne showed up -- de
people wanted $30 for cage and ferret.  De cage had not been cleaned but
was a beautiful cage and the litter had not been cleaned for awhile and
she bites-she in fact out does SaraFerret which is why I am typing so
funny.  Its hard to type with four bandaged fingers and of course she has
never seen a vet which means she cant play with the two others.  I felt
so sorry for her and I know (hope) that over the next few months that her
biting will be cured.  Please pray for me and my new furry.

Love to all and Peace On Earth
SaraFerret and her Mommy