From:
beth mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 23:02:07 -0400
Hi all.  Just to let everybody know that Miles now has a cagemate, His name
is Basil, he is a 6wk old siver kit, Miles does not know what to make of
him, I think the polar bear is mad at da mommie because its not a little
girl, Oh well I tried :(  ...anyway he is adorable and the first kit i have
had} do all little boys over shoot the litter box, my little girl never
did it, just asking, anyway I am sooo happy to have my new addition to my
family..

beth