From:
"Eaton,Samantha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:28:46 -0500
hiya,
about a week and a half ago I took Fettuccini to the vet to get his first
adult vaccinations(rabies and distemper).  right after the vet gave him the
shots, I picked him up and noticed a bump at like, the nape of his neck(do
ferrets have napes!!??  :)) well, between his head and neck.  i figured it
was the shot given to him in the neck, so i didn't think twice about it.
well its still there!!  he got the shots march 6th.  can anyone tell me
anything!!  i dont know if im overreacting cuz i have no idea what to think
about this, but i am sooooo worried!!  is something wrong with my little
guy?  the bump isn't hard, adn its about the of a nickel all the way
around, and it sticks up off his head just a bit, just so i notice its
there.  i couldn't tell if it moves around at all like a swollen gland or
something would, and i also cant tell if it hurts Fetty to touch it.  it
doesn't seem to hurt him, he doesn't make any noise, and he never pays any
attention to it or scratches it or anything...but im just so worried!!  if
anyone can tell me ANYTHING, I would be so grateful!!  Help!  thanks!!!
(and sorry for the long post) worrying,

sam and Fetty(hey, mom, why the heck are you poking around at my head?)