From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 23:29:18 -0400
Earlier today I washed two bathing suits from the weekend, a floral
bikini and a black one-piece.  I draped them over the side of the tub to
dry.  They later appeared pulled down onto the floor, no surprise.  I
went to hang them back up and was met with a two pound weight resistance
when I grabbed the one piece.  My sweet fuzzlet Jillie chose a damp
spandex suit as her nap spot of choice.  She's remained there all
evening.  She came out for a quick cheerio snack (she wisely chose the
one-piece so there's no tummy trouble in over-snacking) and went right
back to leisure spot.  My little furry bathing beauty!

Risa