From:
Catherine Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 04:57:43 +0000
I have heard that there are ferret support groups around and am wondering
if anyone has heard of one near nashville TN we added another baby to our
group all of our kids are born between 10 /28 and 11/5 of 2005 and now
that we have them all they all are getting along and leaving our poor
hands and feet alone for the most part.  If anyone knows of a group
please let me know email me at [log in to unmask] thanks all!

BTW this digest has been one of my biggest helpers since we had our
kidscome home :)  thanks all!!

Mom of ....
Scratcher
Slinky