Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 04:30:34 EST
Hey peeps I got a question do any of your litle boys or girls sleep alot
in the winter months like 1 or 2 days at a time.  I'm afraid that vinnie
might be getting sick he is sneezing more then usual and sleeping a
little more then normal.  One thing that is making me feel good is he
is still eating and drinking and the best of all I can get him into a
chirping playing frenzy with his favorite toy.  He got so wild with fun
he and shadow playing around kicked eachothers butt both were having so
much fun.  Vinnie was so cute he was chirping almost non stop.  When he
and Shadow saw their favorite toy they both attacked it on the spot and
tried to kill it.  I even drug Vinnie along the floor while he hung onto
the toy.  That toy is a piece of berlap with a couple red and green beats
and a bell on it.  That is attached to a very long piece of string and me
and everyone in my house do what we call Ferret Fishing we cast out the
toy and see if a Ferret bytes.  When Vinnie sees that toy it's like he
goes into instant playing Frenzy and God help you if you get into the
way you'll get chewed up before he realizes you're not the toy.

Sincerely
David L. Owings
Vinnie Da Rat, Shadow