From:
Kim Minick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 23:54:43 EDT
Murphy came home today.  He ate on is own for the first time since
Thursday today.  Murphy is my refried bean fiend.  Now I know that this
is not the best food for him to be eating, but my vet and I figured that
anything was better than nothing at all.  He ate watered down beans three
times today.  We now have him home and are feeding him chicken gravy.  He
is still very weak, but he has come home.  Our vet thinks he might have
also suffered a stroke, his neurological functions seem depressed.  He
hopes that will fade with time.

Thank you so very much to those that sent e-mail to me, and cards.  You
don't know how much that means to me.

Kim