Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 21:59:15 -0600
Hello all,

I received many heart warming notes from several of you when I asked
for prayers a few weeks back for my brother Rod. I've wanted to thank
everyone, but have been so stressed out between the family, the
ferrets, our business, it just goes on and on. But THANK YOU one and
all who prayed and sent healing thoughts, prayers do work! My brother
although not out of the woods yet, is finally making progress and the
oncologist began chemo last week. When I saw him this past Saturday,
his face lit up when he saw my mother and I outside his room in the
ICU. And today Rod finally had his first meal in over a month that
wasn't pumped into him via an IV. So thank you, family, friends and
the fuzzy woozils that emailed me too :-)

Love,
Leslie