Date:
Thu 20 May 1999 21:58:57 -0700
Hey guys!

I got tol' dat Toby an' Taz never got dere message t'rough!  I know I
alweady spoke wiv dem, bu' it's fun to wook up ol' fwiends :)   When dey
firs' came dey spen' all dere time followin' de Ferretone Fwoods an' at de
All You Can Eat Waisin Bar.  Bu' now dey're busy pwayin' wiv all de fwiends
dey've made since comin' here.  Taz weally wikes Dirt Mountain, an' Toby
wuvs de Ball Park.

Since I had to go fin' Taz an' Toby anyway, I intwoduced Scooter to dem.
Now, dey're fightin' over who gets to show Scooter awound!  Scooter seems
to wike de wook of de Fwyin' Wessons d'ough, so I t'ink he'll be goin'
dere.

If any of my fwiends don't get dere messages t'rough, *pwease* tell me!
Don' t'ink jus' coz I haven' tol' you dat dey're here dat dey aren' - some
of de ferrets come in so fas' dat I miss dem, or I forge' to tell you guys
coz dey make me wanna have as much fun as dey are!

Anyway, it's my turn in de Zoom Woom - I better get goin' now.

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!
http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/skeeter/