From:
Shea LeAnn Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:20:39 EDT
Kisses and Dooks to everybody!

Trixie is on the rampage!  Our little fuzzy, who detests bath time, has
become infatuated with the bathtub.  LOL Since we ferretproofed our
bathroom, she is allowed to wander around in there (She loves to rub and
scratch herself on the carpet in there.......she loves the texture of it.)
Well, the other day while on the computer I heard this "Pop, pop, pop, pop"
sound and went to the bathroom to see what she was into........and she was
pulling up the bathtub floor mat.  I should have known she'd be fascinated
with the new "sound" she can make.

Well, last night I was taking a shower, and left the bathroom door open
(cause it was so darn hot in there!!!) and I heard something, so I opened
the shower curtain and Trixie had her front paws on the side of the tub
looking up at me like, "Whatcha doin???" I cracked up and closed the
curtain and went about my business.

A few seconds later I had a ferret in the shower with me.  It was getting
to be bathtime for her anyway, so I grabbed the ferretsheen and went to
work on getting her lathered.  Not an easy task ~ what with all that new
winter fur!!!

She LOVED it!  She didn't struggle like she usually does in the
bathtub........and when I put her under the spray to rinse her off she
patiently let me do it.  Hubby came in and grabbed her to towel her off
and she was hyper as ever........bouncing around..........trying to get
him to play.

I think we found a new bathing method.............no scratches for the
first time ever!

Love,
Tom, Shea, & Trixie