From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:08:12 -0400
I have been asked to forward this to the FML.

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org

-------
 From: [log in to unmask]
 Date: April 11, 2006 2:54:19 PM EDT
 Subject: April 2006 Favorite Shelter

The Winners of the "My Favorite Shelter" 2006 Contest are:

1st place - Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary, Cathy Strobach, President

2nd place - Lakeroad Ferret Farm, Brenda Johnson, Director & Owner

3rd place - Ferret Rescue & Education, Marcy Kimura - President

We would also like to take this opportunity to introduce the NEW 2006
Grant Program.  The total amount for the awards have been increased this
year!

For information and application forms, please go to:
http://www.ferretdepot.com/grant2006.html

Ellen McDowell
Public Relations & Program Development
http://www.ferretdepot.com