From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 1996 12:09:35 -0500
hi everyone--
I was just wondering if anyone knows why some ferrets' eyes reflect red and
others green.  A few minutes ago Amelia and Cully were poking around in the
closet together, and at one point they both looked out, eyes all aglow, but
Amelia's were green and Cully's were red.  In regular light they look the
same, dark reddish brown.  Very odd!

Regina (alien ferrets live in my closet)
and Cully and Amelia (oh we've got green eyes oh we've got red eyes oh
we've got brown eyes)

Regina Harrison
PhD Student, Anthropology
Joint Co-ordinator, AGSEM-- McGill's TA union
McGill University
Montreal, Quebec
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing" --Peggie Lee