From:
George Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:40:54 -0000
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>
>Regarding your comment to the man who was trying to find a way to keep
>his ferts from "having bowel movements" in the wrong place, I would
>suggest that you try and be a little kinder, i.e., easy up man!...
>We... usually learn better, with CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, or even even
>gentle advice....
>
>My suggestion is to use the "puppy pads" and put them in the places
>where the ferts seem to have their "defecating" issue....
>
>Please don't get upset with my post - just file it, under the
>"constructive criticism file ok?  Have a super day!!

Hi Kimberlysuzzie,

I'm sorry you find my bluntness cause for concern and I do take on board
your comments.  However, in this day and age, there is a wealth of
information at our fingertips and no reason for any would be pet owner
to be ignorant of an animal's needs.

The sad fact of the matter is - far too many pets are bought on an
impulse by people who can't be bothered to even read one of the many
books that are available in pet stores and libraries, let alone search
through the internet.

Having said that, pet ownership is a continual learning process, and much
valuable (and sometimes the most stupid) information can be gleaned from
other pet owners.  I note your suggestion about the puppy pads, which I
think is an excellent idea and one I hadn't thought of myself.  So I have
learned from your post :-)

Have a great Christmas

George