From:
Vlad Potiyevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 1996 13:40:06 -0400
It seems that since my last post, Wolfie has taken to using the litter on
the bottom level.  I took some of the poop from the other litter pan and
placed it in the bottom pan.  Then I keep an eye on him to make sure he goes
in the pan.  When he does it right, I give him a small treat now and then.
His success rate is now up to about 85-90% in either the top or bottom
levels.  He hasn't gone anywhere else (yet!).

Speaking of treats.  Every time I give him a treat from my hand, he gets
really wild and crazy and almost bites my hand off.  Is that common and can
I teach not be so insane?

One more question if you all don't mind. Wolfie seems to develop hiccups
usually once a day. Is that normal?

Thanx all,

                  Vlad & Wolfie