From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:39:55 -0600
Hi all,
I want to make sure that everyone is aware that there are 7 new beautiful
babies on the ADV giving tree that need Santa's.

If you haven't picked out one you don't know what you're missing.  I'm
telling you the more you pick and send to, the better you feel about this
cruel world.  It really makes you feel good that you can brighten up the
lives of a terminal ferret and it also lets the great shelter mom's and
dad's know that you care and think about them.

Now as for the GIVING TREE

There are a total of 40 babies needing a Santa.  I'm starting to panick
because it's not that long until Christmas.  All of these babies DESERVE
to have a Santa.  All of the shelter parents DESERVE to know that we love
and support them.

Believe me they do not expect alot.  In fact they don't even expect so
when you do pick them and send them something it's a surprise and a
delight to them.

For those of you have picked your ferrets, thank you from the bottom of
my heart.  Also to those who are going to pick your ferret(s) thank you.

For the fuzzies,
Lois
Hugging 16
Missing 8