From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 19:40:17 -0500
Got some more email in my box today.  More ferrets needing good homes right
away.  I hope someone reads these two emails and responds to these people.
The letters are as follows.

"...i have 2 ferrets a male 5 and a female 4 who i believe has adrenaline
and i need a home for them.  they have been together since they were babies
and get along very well.  i am in the bronx new york so please write me at
[log in to unmask] and let me know."

"I have rescued an older ferret that possibly has some health issues.  He
is losing hair on his tail and some of his body.  I found him in a cage in
someones barn and figured with winter coming on he would certainly die.
Anyways he is eating pretty well and is very friendly.  I took him with the
thoughts that I would find a rescue for him.I am in Lebanon, Ohio Could
anyone take him???  Please contact me at [log in to unmask] Thanks Lora."

[FP]