From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 20:45:18 -0400
Recently someone on the fml asked about a good ferret carry sack.  I
e-mailed her privately, but thought others might be looking for one.

I have bought great ferret items on e-bay from Kyrils Cavern.  She
doesn't have any items listed now, but I just found out that she makes
ferret carry sacks.  She sent one for a shelter's fundraising event and
it's GREAT!!!!  It is so sturdy and well made but also the design is
great!  It's the only one that I've seen with a mesh front, so the ferret
can have fresh air, see, and be seen.  The bottom part is very strong and
secure with room for two ferrets, and the straps are very strong and
adjustable.

You can e-mail her at [log in to unmask]

Dooks!
Risa