From:
erin mccarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:40:35 -0800
Hello all.

On Friday I picked up two little kids from the local Humane Society.
They knew very little of their past, but here is a bit about what I
have learned about them over the past two days.

Sherri is the female. She is a sweetheart and loves attention and to
cuddle. She also loves to give kisses. Sherri is naked from the front
legs down. Peppy is a male. He loves to play. He will dance for hours
if you let him. He also has hair loss on his hind end.

The vet at the Humane Society aged both of them around 3 years old, but
I suspect them to be a bit older. We are working on treating their
adrenal problems and hope that both are surgery canadates.

Right now both of these kids are staying here at the shelter. They
would love to find a loving home. If anyone is interested in offering
these two kids a forever home, please e-mail me off list.

Thanks

Erin
Ruggie's Ferret Rescue