From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 01:17:19 -0700
We are up and moving again. Its Fitch the Canadian and Earl. Were
moving to a house in West Seattle and are in need of many things.

We need a new vet!

We need pet stores to shop at.

I like to volunteer.

Also are there any laws pertaining to the fuzz butts there?

We're really going to miss Las Vegas especially Brenda at the Fur
people Weyr. She has been a most excellent friend and confidant. When
my babies are in her care ,when I go out of town, I know they get the
best care and love. We all will miss her.

Fare thee well desert town.

Kristina Borgstrom missing Django and Ivan