From:
Rae Edmiston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 11:49:10 -0700
*dooks and waves to all*

Faoli : My mom brought home 4 really big fuzzies monday night from the pet
        store
Fiona: yeah where she got me!
Faoli: me too a long time ago.. now what was I saying?
Fiona: The new guys?
Faoli: Oh yeah.. right, so, she came home with them and put them in our
       old cage which is almost too small for them cause they are sooo
       much bigger than we were
Fiona: Yah, and they bite really hard too, cause they were in the pet
       store for 3 months!  But mommy's fixin that for them, just like
       she fixed my biting..
Faoli: Hey! This is MY story! *pushes her off the keyboard* anyways, what
       I was sayin is that they was gonna kill those guys cause they kept
       biting people reallly hard and making them bleed and no on would
       buy them...
Fiona: *climbs back up to type*  Yup and mom said that the Spokane shelter
       is coming to pick them up Sunday, and its no fair cause we haven't
       got to play with them yet... mom's being stingy!
Faoli: Mom says they havent bit her since the first day and her and dad
       gave em all names, and they keep going back there to break up fights
       cause they are beating each other up.  Don't tell dad but I think
       mom is secretly wanting to keep one of them...
Fiona: Oh oh!  I think so too...We're gonna have a new brother!!
Faoli: Shhhhhh Dad will hear you and then we wont!!
Fiona: oh.. okey... *whispers* we're gonna have a new brother...
Faoli: *rolling his eyes*  So anyways everthing is okey with them guys,
       they are eating a ton and mom calls em poop machines but she like
       them anyways and we're all pretty glad she saved them from crossing
       the bridge so early in life..
Fiona: yeah Im older than them, and, but, umm....*gets distracted by a toy
       squeaking in the distance*
Faoli: but they are bigger than you, yes we know already!

uh oh! Here comes mom!

See you guys later

*quickly pushes the send butten and then makes a help menu pop up so it
looks like he wasn't really sending the email*