From:
"Western Carolina Ferret Club (Judy & Gary Skinner)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:13:42 -0000
Hi...

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Western Carolina Ferret Shelter,
Rescue/Clubs Web site http://www.ferrethut.com is down temporarily.  The
Page can still be accessed at http://www.ferrethut.com/index.html

We are in a new Design stage with the Page to improve the connection time
and Database.  We want to be a leading source of information to you and
your Ferret(s).  If you want to have your Web Site Added to our growing
site, Please send a link in Email.  We will have 3 different areas for your
Page to be added in.  If you are a Shelter, Breeder, or Ferret Site, please
specify which heading you would want your page to be under.  We are really
excited about the new design.  We will have pages on Ferret Shows, Health,
and Much More.

We are also going to have a Shopping Cart Page, as we are now distributing
Ferret Supplies in the Shelter Area Only.  This will include Totally Ferret
Food, Cages (by Martians Cages), PineFresh Litter, TeeShirts (designed by
Sandi), and More Items to Follow.  The TeeShirts will be Available to
Everyone in the World, not just the Shelter Area or the USA.  All the
Proceeds from the Items will go in support of the Shelter.  As you know
the WCFS has been Growing everyday, and this includes the Ferrets being
Rescued.  The cost for running Shelters, as many of you know, is always
escalating, and we need your support to help keep the Shelter going.  As
the Year ends our Present Vet bill is nearing 3000.00.  We have had Many
Ferrets come in with CMP, Adrenal, and Insulinoma, and the Cost of
Medications and Surgeries Grows each Month.  Please help us to Provide for
all the Loving Ferrets in the Shelter.  Donations are always excepted, and
are Tax Deductible.

Judy and I want to Thank all of you for your Support and Kind offerings you
have given us in 1999, and we and All the Ferrets Here at the Shelter, want
to Wish ALL of you a Very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, and New
Millennium.  Don't forget to Keep your eyes open on our new web site for
all the show information for the AFA Championship show coming in April,
and our Shelter Benefit Specialty Show in Sept.  Thanks again...

Gary & Judy Skinner
Western Carolina Ferret Shelter/Rescue & Club
3219 Oran Yount Lane
Granite Falls, NC
28630
828-396-8117