Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:22:37 -0500
First, forgive me for taking so long to post.  The past few days have
been downers since losing my little man.

Secondy, I would like to than everyone for the compassion, love and
sympathy show to my family over our loss.  Rocky is the only ferret that
we got as a tiny kit and he has always been special to my husband and
myself.  And until he got sick he bossed the rest of the kids around!!
We picked his ashes up yesterday and Saturday his ashes, along with his
lifelong buddy Bullwinkle - who crossed in July 2001 - will be put in
their Memory box.

Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of the support and
love that was sent our way.

Sincerely
Phyllis Elledge, aka the Water Weasels