From:
bill and diane killian - zen and the art of ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:28:29 -0800
>From:    April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferrets Flying on Delta

Allergies are a health issue and calling someone with a health problem "an
idiot" seems a bit harsh.  Allergies are not just something that can be
pawned off as a comfort issue.  They are far more serious than that.  Death
is a possible result.  Not much chance of getting someone to the hospital
in hurry while in mid-air Sorry but a human life is worth more than your
comfort in having your pet with you.  Bill now has to tote around inhalers
constantly.  Hopefully it won't get worse for him but it might.  Try having
more understanding of the needs of others that might not be the same as
your own.  The guy you mentioned might have been nucking for an upgrade or
he might have a serious medical problem.  You don't know.

>From:    brat girl <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: MF debate
>silightly portruding anus that I am taking care of,

That is caused partially by switching too early to too dry a food.
Dampening the food is a "easy" way to reduce the dryness.  This is a side
effect of weaning too early for our tastes and using a kibble instead of a
much.  We use Science Diet A/D mixed with kibble at first.  Bob's Chicken
Gravy will be a good food for this purpose we're sure for our next litter.

>From:    Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: fighting the good fight

We fully agree on your recommendations for dealing with the large breeders
(or actually anyone you are trying to influence).  Marshall has shown a
willingness to change when given reasonable alternatives (reasonable
basically means understanding their needs and trying to work with them).
You are not supporting Marshall (or other ranches) when you can understand
what Sukie is saying and act on it.  We do not "support" Marshall but
Marshall has expressed their gratitude for us trying to meet them somewhere
in the middle rather than just demanding that they do exactly what "we"
want.  No we do not get kickbacks or the like - just had a nice note here
or there.

diane and bill
--
bill and diane killian