Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 01:19:09 EST
Hi everyone,

There will be a transport leaving here tomorrow to go to many
destinations throughout southeast and east coast so that goes pretty
well, better than I could believe.  Let's hope that the weather will
be this good tomorrow as we have had today - no storm or freezing
temperatures that would delay us from leaving sooner.  We're just getting
all the fuzzies set up in their cages with everything that they needed as
well as trimming claws, etc.  to be ready for their long journey.

I cannot believe how well things are working out after all.  We ran
into a little problem in finding one link from Joilet, IL to either
Indianapolis or straight down to KY and this person from KY was so
wonderful in being willing to drive this distance to Joilet, IL to
pick up her kids as well as bringing three others with her to meet
with her connections to KY, TN and AL I'm dancing tonight.

Will keep everyone updated on how things go with the transport before
we go to the part two of southwest and south sections for the remaining
fuzzies.

Thank you.
Marcy