From:
Leslie Blanchett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 11:25:36 -0400
Hi list,

My husband and I have a 4 month old baby named Abby Gayle.  She has been a
wonderful and interesting addition to our family.  I here people talking
about that they have a sable, mitt, etc.  We don't know what Abby is.

Her body is a cream color with darker hairs at the ends.  She has dark legs
and face.  If anyone understands what this sounds like, could you let us
know.  We are really curious about are little friend.

Thank you,

Leslie Blanchett

http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/4734