From:
Phyllis Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1998 03:21:04 -0500
I keep reading about people letting their ferrets play in plastic bags.  I
am afraid that they will suffocate.  Is it safe?  I know that they love to
play in them - they love the sound, I think.  I just want to keep my babies
safe.

I have found a wonderful Flea and Tick shampoo that is designed for ferrets
besides dogs and cats.  It is scented to make your fuzzies smell go good.
It is Fresh 'n Clean Scented Shampoo for Dogs, Cats and Ferrets by
LambertKay.  I found it at PetsMart in the flea and tick shampoo area, not
the ferret area.  It is in a pink bottle.  I love it.

I love reading all your posts.