From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 10:43:00 EDT
I wish I could help the person whose deaf ferret had tucked herself away
somewhere and could not be found.  My husband and I moved into a house last
month and twice our 6 1/2 y.o.  deaf ferret has gotten himself into spots
unbeknownst to us for hours (as I frantically looked for him in the rain in
the middle of the night with a flashlight in our way overgrown yard).  I
don't know how else to find him except turn the place upside down or wait
him out -- he'll have to poop eventually.  :)

Any suggestions from others with experience would be most welcome!

Amy, Dave & Sarah (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian and Elektra