From:
"Bruce H. Williams, DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 1995 21:58:19 -0700
    To the FML:

    Well, ECE has certainly become a contentious topic.  As a disease, it
has caused a tremendous amount of heartache for a lot of people.  Rudy, I
know you didn't mean to open up such a big can of worms with your initial
post on the subject.  I can imagine the stress that you are going through,
and a lot of us have been there, too.

    But now we have the FML chiding one another about who said what, and
what should be said, and freedom of speech,etc.  To me it's all very simple -
we're all going through this TOGETHER.  Complaining at one another solves
nothing.

    Meg, Debbie, Mary, Jeanne, Rudy, etc. - please take it offline.  Don't
use the FML to vent your frustrations.  It's not a forum for criticism of
others.  If you feel you have to do that - we all post our addresses at the
top.

Bruce H. Williams, DVM         Dept. of Veterinary Pathology
Chief Pathologist, AccuPath    Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
[log in to unmask]         Washington, D.C.  20306-6000