From:
Muna Al Zaabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:15:13 -0800
>I know this will come too late for those of you that get the digest, but
>the individual email receivers will get this in time.
>
>Tonight (Saturday) at 8:00 p.m.  on the Discovery Channel Nigel Marven's
>TV show will be all about the WEASEL family!  The commercial I just saw

I caught this program by chance but half of it was gone but enjoyed what
was left.  The program will be repeated again but I am not sure when it
said Sat 8.00pm, it could be next week, or just an error, I will try to
find out and let you know so that if you've missed it, You'll get to see
it, I need to see it from the beginning too.

That was a very nice informative program and the ferrets there were just
gorgeous!!

Good luck to you guys.

 From: Muna, Sheeba and Caesar.