From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 22:30:26 -0500
I'm a lil behind in my mail but really need to respond to this post.

This Tribute to Kouri is one of the most touching posts I've read.  I
don't like that Da Wolfy made me cry but some of you may not know how
important Kouri is and always will be in our lives.

I was fortunate to be one of the people that knew Kouri's "abilities"
early on.  Georgia is a wonderful story teller and kept us informed of
Kouri's mail.  He received more credit card invites than I EVER will!
Georgia would fill out the form for him and send it in and I know he
helped his Mom bake cookies, I have pictures!

SEAN...just for you, Kouri did too send out plans for a Cat-A-Pult to
his friend Toby!  He did!

Toby was especially proud to be the Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep.  We had
Canadians that wanted to join The Kouri Klub send our dollars here so
Toby could send in bulk to Sharon Beardon cause ya'll know the Canadian
dollar sucks so in bulk we could shave off a couple of peso's!

I have a Kouri button I wear because we are proud to be a Kouri Klub
Member.  He not only entertained us but helped others.

We love you Kouri and will miss you but have fun with Harley Bug and
Harley Bear and all those sweet ladies.

Lov ya
Lynda

ps.....You Da Ferret Dude.....Toby Da Kouri Klub Kanadian Rep