From:
Michelle Suzanne Kurtz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 08:56:09 -0400
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has had luck using those corner litter
boxes.  I bought one as a present to my ferrets hoping to give them a little
more space in their cage, but they would not go in there.  I even tried
putting one of their poops on top of the litter.  I think that they have
something against it.

If anyone in the MD/DC area would like to have my slightly used corner
litterpan, I'd give away free.  I say slightly used, but they never went in
it, just clean litter.  I would feel very wasteful if a $10 piece of plastic
was just thrown away.

Also, does anyone else's ferret get a funny looking mask transformation
while they are shedding?  My male ferret, Kobi, has been shedding this past
week or so.  First he got a big black V shape on the white part of his
forehead.  Then, it closed up to make a white a diamond shape, then an oval,
then a line, and now its gone.

Enough for now,

Michelle
Kina (Where's our litter box?)
Kobi (So what was that funny thing you put in our cage?)