Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:26:06 -0400
As you have seen on here and on all most of the ferret groups
ClubMedFerrets is running a raffle and in the very first part it says
open to everyone like your group SOS of which I am a proud supporter our
members contributed all of the items.

In my opinion it would be very unfair if they were not allowed to buy
tickets for the raffle.

Big has also said he would do our drawing and he has no knowledge of who
has what ticket.

With Big not knowing it makes it fair for all to buy and I would think
that it would be the same for the SOS members to buy tickets for thiers.

Harry
Our Raffle Page
http://www.kwflatbed.com/cmf.html