From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 17:43:42 EDT
Since we need something light, here is a poem about the joys of ferrets,
ala Dr.Seuss.

One sock, two sock, three sock, four.
How many times must we dig out the drawer?

One toy, two toy, three toy, oh boy.
Don't think you'll get more by looking coy.

One shoe, two shoe. I thought I had more.
Quoth the ferret, nevermore.

One poopie, two poopie, three poopie, uh oh.
I cleaned the litter box, why this backflow?

One poof, two poof, three poof, proof.
One of you did that, now tell the truth.

One tube, two tube, there's no end.
How much more can I spend?

One kissey, two kissey, three kissey, raw nose.
Why is it you need to kill my toes?

One dook, two dook, three dook, again.
For those noises, I do have a yen.

One snuggle, two snuggle, make me feel fine.
Around your little toe, I do twine.

One ferret, two ferret, three ferret, what's one more?
Ferret math means fuzzies galore.

Hope you got a chuckle or two.  I know I did.  May all your fuzzies be
healthy and joyful.

Sandy and the Five Nevermore Fuzzies