From:
Kimberly Gunderson/Gorman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:09:45 -0700
Dooks human friends!  I just wanted to take a second and mention the fact
that not only have we had some pretty sad posts on our buddies going to
the Rainbow Bridge (my sincerest condolences to you all) - but there
seems to be alot of "negative" banter, if you will - that seems to be
becoming a daily ritual on our forum.

I can understand how not everyone can share the same opinion on so many
different subjects, from diseases to Ferret shelters and I would like to
suggest the rest of you to remember that as well.  Please, take your
personal vendetta's with each other to another area.

Let's get back to learning and sharing our stories, and helping one
another again.  I joined this forum - to learn about our fuzzies, and to
become a better fuzzie Mom - using the info I find here, to help me learn
and grow.  I sure would love to see this return, to a friendly atmosphere
again, sharing our triumph's as well as our losses.  Sharing our
knowledge in things from medical to mental (and don't our fuzzies make us
mental?)

I would like, at this time, to CHALLENGE ANY AND ALL IN THIS FORUM: I
challenge each and every one of you to, for one day, to share in this
forum, one of the funniest antics that you can remember your either
present fuzzies or Rainbow Bridge frolickers to have done.  Just one day
won't hurt us will it?  The worst that can happen is somebody, might just
SMILE FOR A MINUTE!

I am looking forward to the stories and will be sending mine in a
separate post.  Anybody have the guts to meet my challenge?

Kimberly Gorman