From:
Kristie Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 09:16:42 -0400
>I "blasted" you because you posted ethnic slurs.  Maybe some think
>they're funny but there's a principle here: ethnic slurs should NOT be
>permitted on a moderated list.  Even what I posted in anger as examples
>should have been disallowed by the moderators."

I very seriously think we should act like grown ups.  If you see
something you don't like why not just ignore it?  What does getting all
worked up accomplish (besides raising your blood pressure)?  If you're
that hyper sensitive then perhaps you should unsubscribe for a while so
that the rest of us can enjoy the posts in the spirit that was intended.

--
Kristie

"...Saving just one pet won't change the world...but, surely, the world
will change for that one pet..."