From:
Donald Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 12:28:15 -0800
Let's hear it for cute posts!  I know it isn't everybody's cup of tea but
I love reading about Easy Off and Oscar's star crossed romance and Bailey
and Pandora and all the other little one's who come across as real
personalities.  I'm always disappointed if there isn't at least one post
from the little ones.  I also agree with Sherry I miss "Da Dodge" and I
felt I knew him and his family from the posts.  If you don't enjoy reading
them just do what I do on some of the ones that don't pertain to me and zip
right past them.  Those of us that do enjoy them will hopefully continue to
do so for a long time to come.

I'd also like to thank BIG for a totally thankless job.  He makes it look
effortless but I can't imagine what it must be like to sort through all of
this and get it into such a great list!  Thanks again BIG!!

[Moderator's note: Not totally thankless, I'm glad to say.  Just seems
like that sometimes!  But seriously,for the most part FML subscribers
are great people with great ferrets -- makes a BIG difference!  BIG]