Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:35:42 -0700
Viewing of photos for the Forum at the Falls event held in Niagara Falls,
last year are now posted to the International Ferret Congress website:
http://www.ferretcongress.org/PastEvents.html

Click on the link: Forum at the Falls PHOTOS!

If you know the people in the photos that are on this site, please send
me an email with the number of the photograph and the people you have
identified.  I will add this information as it comes to me.

If you have any additional photos you would like posted to this site,
please send me an email as per the address above.

Enjoy!

Betty Janner
IFC Webmaster