Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:38:47 EST
Dooks to all!
Hi, I play with my little Chloe and a rubber cheeseburger (it's really a
dog's toy) sometimes and she has a lot of fun doing it!  I roll it, and
she chases it and dooks all the time.

Well, today I was doing the same thing, except this time when she would
catch it and I would try and take it from her and she would jerk her head
away and squeak really, really loud!  I mean LOUD.  So I picked her up
(the cheeseburger still in her mouth) and she hissed, jerked her head
away again, and squeaked again.

Why is she doing this?  Is she just being selfish?  She's never done it
before.  Have any of you had any experience with this?

Thanks,
Heidi
Chloe: *Jumps around crazily* "Can we go out now? Huh huh huh?"
Cassie: *Sighs* "Do I HAVE to go outside with her?"