From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 02:38:15 -0700
Just a small update Snickers is eating like a horse and drinking enough
water to fill a lake he sleeps in the basement with my brother he sleeps
out in the open on the concrete floor.  Shadow she still sleeps in an
upended sofa we call "The Apartment" and is a holy terror in the house
she tries to rip a chunk outta my Ma and drag it off to eat later Shadow
doesn't do that to me or Joe but she does it to my Ma.  Usually my Ma
just bats her away gently with her foot a couple times while yelping and
either Joe or I run to her rescue and of course Shadow does the weasel
war dance and threatens us then runs away and I swear she laughs while
running away., Back to Snickers his eyes are clear he's not having bloody
stools or urinations he does have long fur and is a chocolate sable and
that might have something to do with it.

Sincerely
David L. Owings
Snickers, Shadow