Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 15:16:57 -0400
Hi ya'll,
It's us, Kirby an' Bandit an' weez all bettah!  Daddy sez we had E.C.E. but
wee thoughted that wee jus' had dem green poops like everywun else on da
FML!  Afta givin' us pink stuff calleded "Poopto Bizmo" an' lotsa puddin'
an' baby hooman food, wee gotted all bettah!!!  But dat "Poopto Bizmo" made
Kirby foam at da mouf!

Daddy gived us a baff yestadey cuz' wee stinkked sumthin' wikked!  Wee
looked all purty an' fluffy an' coot an' wee didn't not evun stinkk nun!
But now weez okey-da-dokey cuz' weez all stinkky again.

Hey Tater an' Odie, can-can wee come 2 da weddin' now dat we gotted ridda
dem green poops?  Oure apollo13gies fer asken' on such a wittle notess.Wee'd
willy appreesheate bein' abled ta go.

Samantha (Rosie's an' Maxie's new sista), wee hear dat yooz kneedin' a
huzbund... weez both single, butt Bandit's not relly da romantickall tipe.
Kirby, doh wood be honoreded ta have yer paw in marige.  Send him sum'
PEE-mail (dat stands fer pooter mail ya kno) at Daddy's pooter a-dress, if
yer interestided anywee.

Tater an' Odie (again) did yoo wroted dat song dat's like dat song "Peaches"
butt is about raisens?  We all relly likeded dat dere raisens song.  We
should try ta make a moosic video an' send it ta MTV.

Well, dat's about all wee hafta say bout dat.  Krissy (our hooman sista) is
tryin' ta play her pooter games so she sez we gotta go.  Dooks to ya'll,
specially Foggy an' Miss Wiggles cuz' yoo 2 mite get marride!

Love an' Dooks an' Hugs an' Kissies,
Kirby, Bandit, Emily(dawg), Jessie(nuther dawg),Princess(kat),Tanya(nuther
kat),Leo(toitull), Bruce(daddy), Krissy(sis),and da rest of da Maine gang!