From:
Another Ferret Mom & Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 21:07:29 -0400
Hi Everyone.  I have a question, and thank goodness, it does not involve
one of my ferrets this time.  Our friend Krista has a 2 year old sable,
male, and she is concerned.  She said he drinks a lot of water, infact,
she says he seems to be at his water bottle many times a day, is this
normal or could something be wrong?  I must admit, when I got to her
house, he does seem to drink a lot when he's awake.

With mine, they drink all of the time, someone is always at the food or
water bottle.  I thought I'd get your opinion on her ferret, his name is
Bandit.

Thank you for your help.
Another Ferret Mom & Dad